Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests in Reservations/PMS and follow proper check-in procedures.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and be aware of guests’ needs; assist in providing a pleasant experience.
- Maintain proper operations of the phone and ensure that all performance standards are being met
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up with guest to ensure satisfaction.
- Resolve guest problems and complaints following the “L.E.A.D” Widewaters Hotels process.
- Display “single acts of kindness” that go above and beyond for our guests to help achieve positive guest scores and ratings.
- Maintain an understanding of hotel history, services, facility information, and rates and packages.
- Follow all department credit /refund policies, including brand guarantee if applicable.
- Responsible for the collection of monies for services rendered during a guest stay including posting and balancing charges and settlements for rooms and other outlets if applicable.
- Must maintain proper files, and resetting systems for the next day’s operations.
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk work.
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists.
- Run A/R Reports and provide next day reports for departments
- Reconcile and audit completed paper flow for all hotel revenue sources including the front desk, banquets and other outlets within the hotel.
- Properly close all PMS and Point of Sale systems daily, generate and maintain appropriate audit reports and reset all systems to the following day.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
- Inform General Manager or Front Office Manager of any problems that need immediate attention and/or action to allow proper function of shift.
- For Limited Service Properties this position may be responsible for setting up breakfast items as follows:
- Ensure juice machine is on and operational.
- Turn on Chaffers, check water levels
- Turn on oven to 325 at designated starting time
- Refresh infused water and stock water station
- Fully stock coffee station
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a front office role
- Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping Experience
- Ability to work on PMS software.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound administrative skills.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills
- CPR certified preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District is next to the South Florida Museum and the Bradenton Riverwalk in the heart of downtown Bradenton - a riverfront destination comprising an eclectic mix of arts, culture, heritage and sports. The hotel boasts charming décor, reflective of the culture and historic beauty of Bradenton, including cathedral ceilings, original stone flooring and detailed 1920's glass windows. The historic Main Street, the cultural history museum, baseball, a planetarium, upscale restaurants, the marina and a lively Arts Village are all just a short walk from our Bradenton, FL hotel. The Gulf of Mexico, the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria and Longboat Key are just a short drive away, and Sarasota International Airport is just 8 miles from our historic hotel in Bradenton, FL.
- A historic hotel in downtown Bradenton, FL, close to cultural and arts venues, park areas, restaurants and sports
- A short drive to the Gulf of Mexico and beaches at Anna Maria and Longboat Key
- Eight miles from Sarasota International Airport
- Free, modern fitness center and outdoor swimming pool
- Flexible meeting spaces, the latest A/V technology and a free, 24-hour business center
Widewaters Hotels is an award winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Widewaters' Hotels Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.