Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will report to the Accounting & Finance Leadership Team and will oversee the execution of the collections process – ensuring revenue is properly secured in a timely manner. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will execute on tasks as it relates to collecting payments, scheduling payments, reviewing client statements of account for accuracy of charges, and working with our accounting system to ensure all transactions are properly recorded.
How will you make an impact as an Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Serve as a key member for the Accounts Receivable function
- Utilize customer service skills to establish, develop, and maintain account relationships
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly invoices to clients
- Utilize process improvements to expedite the receivables from medical facilities
- Process all customer payments to accounting system and bank
- Resolve all billing inquiries, disputed charges, over/under payments, etc.
- Utilize various reports to target aged balances for collection in order to meet and maintain performance goals as set by leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Receivables/Collections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office especially Excel
- Working knowledge of accounting software – Dynamics GP preferred
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future