Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
In this position you will be working in the Corporate office where the centralized accounting and finance department is located. This position reports to the CFO. In this position you will be Posting all journal entries, monitor GL accounts monthly to make sure they are accurate and coded to the correct accounts, perform month end closing procedure, all month end accruals allocations and charge backs. Preparation of Financial Statements, forecasts, budgets, profit and loss statements for the month.
- Responsible for current accounting standards and federal and state regulatory requirements, and audits when necessary to ensure compliance.
- Assist accounting with financial information and forms for tax compliance requirements.
-make sure accounting is done accurately, in compliance with local legalities and required regulation of authorities.
- Review and approve annual and monthly flex budgets and projections
- monitor payroll and operating expenses on a weekly basis, in relation to revenue.
- Review transfer of funds and cash disbursements
- Set and Review company policy when necessary
- Monitor performance of financials, employees, and overall budgeting and recommend action to Human Resources and Accounting when necessary and vital.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!