Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Refined Hospitality is, at its core, an organization of individuals who care deeply about the communities in which we live & work. Our core values are what drive us to develop the most sought-after, destination-driven properties across the East Coast and beyond. As a team, we seek actively involved community members who have achieved the most distinguished credentials and accolades in their respective fields, but who also hold themselves to the highest standards of integrity, excellence, accountability, and teamwork to join our team. These values, and our uncompromising adherence to them, is what sets our properties apart as a leader in the luxury-lifestyle hospitality industry.
The Corporate Accountant at Refined Hospitality reviews accounting information to create financial transactions and provide financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes analyzing information, making or recommending decisions, posting information to accounting software from source documents such as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The Corporate Accountant also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy and recorded in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and consistent with established company policies and procedures.
* Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles pertaining to accounting and finance.
* Day to day accounting related support to CFO and Corporate Centralized Controller.
* Work with CFO to maintain Corporate Accounting records.
* Track and invoice any Corporate related charges to individual properties for 13 periods.
* Prepare bank reconciliations and reconcile all Corporate balance sheet accounts for each period.
* Identify problems and take appropriate action for resolution.
* Prepare and file Sales & Use Tax Returns.
* Maintain corporate allocation schedules.
* Ensure the accuracy of Corporate reporting of financial results.
* Prepare year end as required for annual Corporate tax returns.
* Ensure compliance of company Standard Operating Procedures.
* All other duties as assigned by the CFO and Corporate Accounting Controller.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!