Head Start of Greater Dallas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Head Start of Greater Dallas
Job Status: Full Time
- Coordinate the preparation for and transmission of the agency’s bi-weekly payroll to a third party payroll service
- Ensure hours for non-exempt employees are imported to payroll system and reviewed prior to processing
- Verify leave accrual balances are properly reflected in the timekeeping and payroll systems
- Ensure employee pay is accurate based on information available at time of payroll processing
- Assist employees with resolving issues regarding paychecks (excluding benefit deductions)
- Working as an active team member with other support staff and child center staff
Skill / Requirements
BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance of related field with a concentration in Accounting preferred.
- Certified payroll professional desired.
- Proficiency in use of payroll, human resources and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of and experience of Microsoft Office and other computer software programs.
- Thorough knowledge of payroll/human resources and accounting software.
- Three to five years of experience in processing payroll.