Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- NOAH Prog Admin
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 3634 N. DRINKWATER
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field Required
3 years experience in healthcare or non-profit accounting or finance Required
Under management's direction, the FINANCIAL ANALYST develops, prepares, interprets and monitors moderate-to-complex financial analyses, projections, modeling and reports used in decision-making. This position works closely with Directors, Managers, and Executive Team of NOAH.
- Provides support to all phases of the annual operating budget development process, ongoing forecasts and project evaluations, expense controls and management reporting of budget results for NOAH.
- Performs monthly, quarterly and year-end analysis of actual results versus plan, forecast and prior year results and makes recommendations regarding any variances to budget and/or last forecast. Provides in-depth analysis and interpretation of financial data to monitor and report on progress of NOAH and its profit centers compared to business plan targets.
- Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data for management, including cost analysis, market niche reporting, profitability analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis as directed.
- Collects, prepares and develops daily, monthly and quarterly statistical reports provided to Executive, Leadership & Management Staff.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.