Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Decision Support Analyst
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Financial Mgmt
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 9003 E. Shea Blvd
- Work Hours
- 8am - 4:30pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance Required
6 years in decision support, financial planning/analysis, quality, or accounting Required
At the assigned hospital, the position will provide support for all finance related activities, including accounting, financial systems, internal controls, financial analysis, budgeting, labor productivity, supply chain and reporting. The position will participate with financial decision-making and serve as a financial resource and partner to the facility leadership team and their staff. Supports the leadership in facilitating monthly operating reviews with department directors to create a culture of financial awareness and accountability while ensuring the efficient utilization of resources. A basic understanding of net revenue, payor reimbursement methodologies (government and private), labor productivity, supply chain, physician contracting and various supplier services physician will be critical to this position.
The position will develop, prepare, interpret and monitor moderate-to-complex financial analyses, financial projections, financial modeling, and reports used by hospital and corporate leadership in decision-making. Acts as an expert resource providing guidance and support.
The position helps drive, support and model a service-oriented culture focused on employee engagement, clinical quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient experience. The position will build and support effective collegial relationships with physicians, leaders and peers across the network to enable an environment of proper financial governance throughout all areas of Operations.
Additionally, maintains collaborative spirit and fosters strong partnering relationships across Financial Operations and throughout the organization.
- Provides support in the achievement of financial and operational performance objectives and expectations including revenue growth, operational margin targets, effective expense management and overall efficiency measures. This includes the use of analytical processes to assure the achievement of initiatives and the implementation of performance improvement opportunities in the areas of operational performance, clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Provides financial and analytical expertise and assistance by effectively preparing and communicating financial information as requested. Facilitates monthly operating reviews of financial performance, works with Managers on action plans as needed to get financial metrics back on track. Debriefs financial and operations leadership routinely on the monitoring of Financial Reporting (regarding key financial trends and issues).
- Validates to leadership the financial impact of strategy, planning and business development initiatives as compiled by the corporate planning function for the operations area and/or service lines. Provides plan tracking to monitor if expected results are being realized.
- Partners with various resources to balance prioritization of financial initiatives with those for clinical quality or patient experience. Help interpret the financial impact of any of these initiatives and track impact to the financials.
- Assist in leading the development, implementation and monitoring of operational and capital budgets at the facility.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.