Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Finance
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel and resort management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first.
We have an amazing opportunity to get on board with a world class team as our Director of Finance for our Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. Our 4 diamond property boasts 182 rooms, 13,000 square feet of meeting space and multiple outlets.
Working closely with the Sr. Vice President of Finance (SVP of Finance) and the Regional Director of Finance, our Director of Finance will be responsible for the strategic guidance and leadership as it relates to the planning, monitoring and execution of the hotel’s financial objectives and for the implementation and oversight of the hotel’s internal control systems over cash, income, expense, assets and liabilities in order to maximize financial performance and safeguard the assets of ownership. The Director of Finance will prepare timely and accurate financial reports, including the annual budget, statements of Profit & Loss, certification of balance sheet reconciliations, weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting and will ensure compliance with all Federal, State, Local regulations and corporate/hotel SOPs.
The Director of Finance will be a part of the Executive Committee. This committee drives the property through leadership and entrepreneur attitudes.
- Bachelor's degree in either Hospitality or accounting/finance/business and a minimum of intermediate accounting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements including GAAP, 11th Edition, FLSA and state and local tax laws.
- A minimum of three years Hotel Accounting experience as Director of Finance in a similar sized property.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage balance sheet activity and reconcile accounts monthly
- Ability to analyze work flow and develop efficiencies
- Cash flow management
- Ability to lead and develop Finance team members for career growth
- Proficiency in forecasting and budgeting
- Possesses a heightened sense of urgency in meeting reporting deadlines, with accuracy and clarity
- Be able to identify, analyze and clearly communicate variances to budget, forecast or prior year in all financial reporting
- Understand how to work with hotel PMS and outlet POS systems.
- Be able to complete internal self-audits annually to confirm compliance with SOP’s.
- Ability to implement and maintain a system of internal control and segregation of duties in order to protect the property’s assets.