Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Coding Specialist
at Integrated Medical Services
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
- Enters alpha, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into Practice Management System for patient billing purposes using knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Analyzes, researches and corrects data entry errors using Practice Management System, electronic medical record systems, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Researches and consolidates information required for analysis of revenue cycle operations.
- Conducts testing of system updates related to revenue cycle processes and provides feedback
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Provides training to clinical departments as needed, including training of new providers and coders.
- Performs regular coding reviews for specialty providers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform the Certified Coding Specialist position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
Required to have one of the following certifications:
- AAPC Credential
**IMS is a tobacco-free work environment**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!