Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d61c151e-7092-42b4-b75c-a70c3d921a8d
We are looking for a Product Manager to develop and manage specific property & casualty lines of business.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Perform and/or manage rate and product analysis.
- Monitor profitability to achieve approved targets.
- Identify and advise management on product and pricing issues when necessary.
- Provide product support and training to multiple areas of the organization.
- Prepare and respond to filings, other regulatory inquiries and communications with the State Insurance Department and Rating Bureaus.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant work experience with property and casualty insurance knowledge?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the property and casualty insurance industry, preferably including pricing or product management?
- In-depth knowledge of property and casualty insurance products and regulations?
- Demonstrated success working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing multiple projects?
- Ability to establish policies and procedures intended to facilitate the achieving of established short- and long- term corporate goals?
- Initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and the ability to substantiate these decisions?
- Ability to work cross-functionally to develop and implement products which are efficient, appropriate, serviceable, and conform to statutes?
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of a product?
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K, a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!