Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
APF Senior Collections Specialist
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Collects NSF checks, late payments and skip pays. Takes action as approved by management to recover vehicles, monies due, etc. Works the vehicle receivable schedule and queue, pulls files, researches and updates queue.
Prefer 5 years of collection experience with thorough understanding of the Tucson Market.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Executes collections for Company
- Works with manager and teammates on problem car deals, takes actions as approved by management to recover vehicles, monies due, etc.
- Maintains, prepares, and distributes a current, accurate and updated queue.
- Responsible for the returned check notices and follow through collections of returned checks
- Continues follow up on collections using the computer collections programs.
- Files insurance claims as approved by management and follows claims through to completion.
- Keeps the supervisor informed of personal daily schedule. .
- Duties changed as is necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Clearly communicates verbally in person and by telephone with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- English reading and math skills sufficient to file, read, understand, complete documents related to position.
- Consistent, regular and timely, daily or as scheduled attendance, with the ability to work extended hours if needed.
- Legibly completes required forms, documents and reports as needed.
- Accurately compares, reads and legibly records printed and written alpha/numeric series up to "18" digits.
- Maintains a cooperative and courteous manner with co-workers, Company contacts, customers and vendors.
- Mentally recalls, tracks and accurately recounts work in progress and related tasks.
- Works cooperatively and courteously with a diverse population of co-workers and customers. Clearly and effectively communicates with diverse work group; handles frustration, anger and pressure without internalizing.
1O. Ability to stay on task in order to insure timely and accurate completion of duties.
11. Works in a stationary indoor environment.
12. Valid driver's license.
Applications taken at 780 W. Competition Dr., Monday through Friday from 8am to 3:30pm. in the Tucson Auto Mall.
Equal Opportunity Employer