Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payment Processing Lead
We are currently seeking a Talented Professional to add to our Team:
Position: Payment Processing Lead
Location: Trevose, PA
The Payment Posting Lead is responsible for supervising the Trevose, PA payment processing team and ensuring accurate coordination of daily posting activities; working with the Regional Payment Processing Manager to develop, maintain, report and analyze the department’s key performance indicators and scorecards; and documenting payment processing procedures and work instructions.
- Supervise the daily functions of the Trevose payment processing department, which includes daily posting, adjustments, and statements.
- Develop key metrics to gauge efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare daily revenue reporting
- Assist with financial, internal and security audits as needed.
- Assist the manger in hiring, developing and appraising payment processing staff in effective manner; consults with Human Resources as necessary.
- Develop, implement and monitor enhancements to internal control policies and procedures.
- Related duties as required
Education and specific Training
- Minimum High School (or equivalent) degree, college degree preferred
- 3+ years of payment processing or operational work experience, at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity
- Business process improvement, quality control or metric reporting in a production type environment
- Leadership experience in a supervisory or non-supervisory role
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience desirable, not required
- Cubs system proficiency a plus but not required
- SQL or database software a plus but not required
- Intermediate to advance excel proficiency
Soft and specific skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive consumer information
- Highly organized able to work independently
- Strong oral and written skills in order to present conclusions of analysis and document process workflows
- Ability to lead a team
- Must schedule benefit time around month-end close schedule
Questions? If you have questions, please contact our Recruiting Department at: 877-876-7886. You can also check out our website for more information: www.allianceoneinc.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.