Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are currently seeking a Talented Professional to add to our Team:
Position: Revenue Accountant
Location: Trevose, PA
The Revenue Accountant is responsible to prepare bank reconciliations and other revenue related account reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of operating bank account and client trust bank accounts.
- Record and analyze revenue activity from various systems and office locations.
- Perform daily and/or monthly reconciliations of unapplied cash, insufficient fund checks and various reserve accounts.
- Record revenue and cash transaction activity and reconcile.
- Interact with other departments as necessary to perform complete your tasks timely.
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly transfers/wires on bank websites.
- Balance daily client cash transaction activity.
- Other functions/tasks as assigned by Management.
Education and specific Training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Post high school accounting/finance education is preferred but not required depending on experience.
- At least 2 years performing similar functions to responsibilities of this position
- Strong Excel Skills is essential
- Solid accounting and analytical skills
- Experience completing reconciliations
- Use of Accounting Software
Soft and specific skills
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to follow up to get necessary answers to complete tasks
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Flexible with hours to meet business needs, some Saturdays
Questions? If you have questions, please contact Katie Haugerud, Talent Acquisition Lead, at 612-297-4947. You can also check out our website for more information: www.allianceoneinc.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.