Ashton Tiffany LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ashton Tiffany LLC
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently seeking an ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST to join our team.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- bi-weekly payroll processing using online payroll software, including:
- processing employee payroll accurately and efficiently;
- ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations;
- processing accurate and timely year-end reporting as necessary (i.e., 941’s, W-2s, W-3 reconciliation)
- performing various reconciliations of payroll registers, uncashed pay checks, and associated payroll liabilities
- assisting in payroll accounting, reporting and budgeting;
- processing manual checks and adjustments, as needed;
- resolving payroll discrepancies; and
- working closely with Human Resources to ensure validity and accuracy of payroll changes and updates
- assisting with annual audits
- bank reconciliations
- monthly billing to related entities
- reviewing and approving employee expense reports
- entering and coding vendor invoices into online invoicing management software
- maintaining up-to-date documentation on procedures for assigned areas of responsibility
- special projects, as requested
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- two years’ of equivalent payroll processing experience
- two years’ experience within an accounting/finance role is a plus
- associates or bachelor's degree in business/accounting preferred
- intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- experience with Paylocity, Concur Expense or Concur Invoice is a plus
- strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- effective communication skills, both oral and written
- ability to multi-task and meet varying deadlines
- ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality
- can work independently, but also work well in a team environment
- positive attitude
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about