Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IVR Solutions Analyst
- Bridgecrest Loan Servicing
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an IVR Solutions Analyst
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 17 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 138 retail locations and 20 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an IVR Solutions Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the Call Center Leadership with the operation of all support systems. You will prepare ad hoc reports; accumulate accurate and detailed statistics of daily, weekly and monthly production for reporting purposes; and analyze data and recognize trends and patterns in order to forecast future statistics both in real time and historical. This role also requires you to be on call after business hours and on weekends.
In long, our IVR Solutions Analyst is responsible for:
- Leveraging the collections data to analyze strategies, recommend improvements, and identify defects and/or areas for concern.
- Developing and participating in pilots to test various IVR and call routing strategies.
- Serving as the liaison to Call Center leadership to help implement new call routing strategies.
- Monitoring closely with the lines of business and the rest of the strategy team to meet service level objectives and ensure the consistent, accurate reporting and compliance within all call center groups.
- Monitoring outbound and inbound associate performance and offers recommendations in support of all groups.
- Proactively working with all areas of the call center to identify opportunities to apply new workforce strategies.
- Ensuring the integrity and 100% accuracy of all reports distributed from the Call Center Analyst Team.
- Participating in development and UAT phases of all new reports and report enhancements.
- Working on activities, projects, and requests for data extrapolation as requested by Call Center Leadership.
- Providing workforce solutions for the call center.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a Call Center environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Microsoft Excel to include VBA, macros, pivot tables, power pivots, and advanced functions.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Technical understanding and experience with call center tools, telephony systems and contact management center systems (Avaya preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Experience forecasting and scheduling in a Call Center environment.
Nice to Haves.
- Experience creating reports in Tableau.
- Experience creating power pivots.
- Experience with tabular models.
- Experience with building data models in Twilio Flex.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!