Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Bridgecrest Loan Servicing
- Business Unit
- 7300 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Loan Advisor!
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To apply submit your resume to: Melinda.Flores@drivetime.com
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for a motivated individual looking to contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan while providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who need assistance in meeting their contract obligations due to unexpected financial obligations.
- Contact or attempt contact with customers who are delinquent.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Loan Servicing team.
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School or GED
- 2+ years of experience in collections, customer service, sales or retail industry
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-time availablity only, no Part-time offered
(Hours of operation 6am-7pm M-Fri/ Sat. 6-11am)