Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Accountant will support day-to-day accounting operations for a group of 7-10 communities. The primary objective of the accountant is to administer key areas of accounting functions, ensuring all transactions are processed timely, accurately, appropriately, and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This position will have opportunities to get involved with corporate entities and consolidation accounting, as well as opportunities to work with the Finance team on evaluating potential acquisitions and with budgeting, forecasting and modeling.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Home Office - Burnett Plaza building downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Interact with community business office contacts regarding accounting functions
- Perform financial analysis
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Other accounting functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Prior property management accounting experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- SQL Knowledge and Experience a plus
- Experience with Yardi software preferred
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.