Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Business Analyst RCM
at Pediatric Associates
Sr. Business Analyst RCM
PRIMARY FUNCTION: This position is responsible for aggregating, analyzing and publishing performance and financial data as it relates to RCM business needs.
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Revenue Cycle Management
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Develop and update dashboards, KPI measures, and other tracking tools
- Work closely with customers and end users to provider excellent customer service and data- driven decision
- Provide thorough documentation of source data and processed for reporting
- Troubleshoot program logic in a well-organized and systematic manner
- Proactively analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement/best practice
- Monitor, stay abreast of and understand industry trends as they relate to Revenue Cycle Management.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all billing/collection systems.
- Identify payer trends and report any specific issues that could not be resolved.
- Performs assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Various other duties as assigned by Manager and/or VP
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment. Environment requires ability to multi-task, communicate clearly & concise, data entry for extended period of times. Will require sitting for long periods of time. Efficient in handling high volume datasets with accuracy, thinking dynamically to solve complex
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University, concentration in Finance, Economics or statistics preferred
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in data analysis, healthcare exp. a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Strong Excel, Access, and SQL/Oracle database skills. Experience in data analysis/data mining is a must. Although some healthcare experience is ideal, a willingness and ability to learn these concepts quickly will suffice. Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills are a must; as are strong analytical skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently or in a group setting. Must be detail oriented and have a strong desire to produce accurate metrics and reports with minimal supervision.