Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A/R Clerk - Sunroad Automotive Shared Services
The Accounts Receivable Clerk secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving discrepancies.
· Posts payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
· Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from the various dealership deposits.
· Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
· Maintains records by reviewing invoices, debits, and credits.
· Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, parts, service and customer service departments as well as from customers.
· Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering and adjusting entries.
· Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
· Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line and coordinating contact with the collections department.
· Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfers to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research
Results, Verbal Communication
Sunroad AutomotiveShared Services Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.