Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Manager - BMW
BMW of El Cajon is looking for a Finance Manager who has great closing skills and a very strong CSI. The Finance Manager sells new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs. F&I managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources as well as the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
- Two years of automotive sales experience and one year in a dealership management position is required.
- Managers are responsible for maintaining the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- F & I personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred. A strong background in business, mathematics, marketing and computers is also useful.
BMW of El Cajon is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.