Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
KATERRA is currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll team in Scottsdale, AZ. The Payroll Specialist will help support our quickly growing business. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and methodical approach payroll processing with strong organizational skills and a great team spirit.
- Oversee payroll process for multi-state payroll
- Generate reports for distribution to other departments
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports. Follow up with HR Managers on corrections or adjustments
- Manage change request workflow to ensure all employee requests, manager requests (i.e. new hires, transfers/promotions, pay changes, terminations), and payroll transactions (i.e. bonus payments) are processed accurately and timely
- Monitor compliance with internal policies and process guidelines, engaging relevant SMEs (i.e. HR Managers) and escalating issues as needed
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives and provides guidance to HR staff
- Provides advice to HR staff and leaders on compensation, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
- Process manual off-cycle payments for terminations, statutory requirements, and business needs
- Reconcile and fund benefits, 401(k), FSA, and HSA accounts
Skill / Requirements
- 3-5+ years experience with multi-state payroll and weekly frequency
- CPP preferred
- Workday experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective at building collaborative relationships and functioning effectively as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments
- Associates degree in finance or business preferred
For more information about the role or KATERRA in general, please visit katerra.com!