Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Accounts Payable Manager
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- US-CA-San Diego
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- SDFH GMO
Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of a National Accounts Payable Manager:
As a Lincoln Military Housing National Accounts Payable Manager, you will handle all Accounts Payables functions in accordance with company policies and procedures. Functions include coordinating with Cash Manager to verify funding, working with property management to assure prompt and prioritizing payments.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable, which includes overseeing daily check runs and handling inter-company payments.
- Oversee the Unclaimed Property Reporting (annually).
- Oversee Personal Property Tax Requirements (annually) and business license applications.
- Manage the administration of the employee expense reporting in Certify.
- Manage the administration of the purchase card program.
- Assure adherence to company purchasing policies and procedures thru proper approvals and documentation.
- Coordinate with cash management to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash needs.
- Assist with project assignments and annual audits as needed.
- Reviews procedures and implements improvements in payables processes.
What You Need for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA/CPA a plus.
- Minimum 5 years minimum Accounts Payable, and General Ledger experience.
- 5 years minimum supervisory experience.
- Property Management industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency -MS Office – Word, Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, look-ups & sumifs mandatory).
- Yardi experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Flexibility is important. Must be able to work on weekends if necessary.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills are critical.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to obtain DBIDS or equivalent access to MCB Camp Pendleton
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.