Local Motors, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Local Motors, Inc.
- This team member will be responsible for Accounts Payable (A/P) processing involving a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements and vendor statements; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, compile and review information for accuracy and maintain records. Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting principles and use of automated accounting systems and supporting software programs.
- This team member will be responsible for Accounts Receivable (A/R) processing: preparing customer invoices, preparing reports, contacting customers and maintenance and gathering of all necessary records and documents related to the A/R process in accordance with accounting standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable– Responsible for the daily processing of A/P transactions in a purchase order environment, including matching documents for payment, coding and entering invoices into the A/P accounting software application. Duties include processing of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, employee per diems and credit card transactions on a regular and timely basis as well as resolving issues with vendors or transactions. Manage the usage of the company’s expense reporting software and assist with expense report submissions.
- Accounts Receivable – Responsible for timely processing of A/R related requests from team members. Duties include creation/submission of invoices to customers for payment, open invoice management and A/R reporting as assigned.
- Evaluate and establish process improvements as warranted and participate in implementation of approved processes with team members or other departments as appropriate.
- Retrieve, design and distribute system or spreadsheet reports as requested.
- Maintenance and safekeeping of financial records and reports.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience with accounting software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Must be organized and focused, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Outstanding customer service skills, always maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Be punctual and reliable
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Associates or BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Concur experience a plus