Marin Community Clinics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Director (Contractor)
at Marin Community Clinics
The Payroll Director will perform an extensive and thorough analysis of all Marin Community Clinics (MCC) Payroll processes and procedures to ensure MCC is in compliance with both US Labor Laws and California Payroll Laws. The Payroll Director will identify any payroll issues and present recommendations to management. The Payroll Consultant will then be responsible for implementing all changes directed by management. In addition, the Payroll Director will complete a review of ADP configuration of both Payroll and Time & Attendance, making recommendations for compliance, optimization of configuration, and overall improvements. The Payroll Director will assist with ADP changes.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm
(Start/end time is flexible)
Temporary to permanent status possibility.
Benefits will be offered during temporary/Contract status.
- Review the ADP Payroll system to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, while also ensuring that system is meeting desired internal business needs.
- Review the processing of a biweekly, multi-state payroll for salary and hourly, full time and part time employees.
- Review the new hires and payroll related change process for efficiency and overall improvements.
- Work with payroll software vendor to implementing and necessary changes.
- Review of garnishments, support payments, and other required withholdings.
- Review monthly and quarterly reports from payroll system as well as create ad hoc reports as needed
- Review ADP Time & Attendance system for opportunity to gain efficiencies and improve overall payroll process.
- Assist management in improving processes and procedures to ensure efficient and accurate payroll department.
Skill / Requirements
If relocating, please submit cover letter explaining relocation and availability to interview. If possible, provide salary requirements you are looking for or make sure you complete brief screening questions when completing application on our careers page.