Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
Due to recent growth, Martin Management Group is looking for an Accountant to join our team. The Accountant is responsible for tracking and reconciling expenses, general accounting tasks, creating financial reports, and learning all accounting and payroll functions in a dealership. Our goal is to train and prepare qualified trainees to become a Controller over one of our many dealerships nationwide.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Direct administration of company 401(K) plan including participant eligibility, enrollment and funding of contributions.
- Reconcile various accounts for dealerships
- Ensure all monthly reports have been completed for dealerships. Analyze reports and identify potential problems needing attention
- Complete monthend and year-end accounting reports
- Administer payroll policies and assist in preparation of payroll
- Create and maintain different payroll reports for all dealerships
- Provide support to the Human Resource manager as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent years of accounting experience
- 1-3 years accounting experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
About the Company:
- At Martin Management Group, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
- By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our dealerships work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!