Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Harley Davidson Finance Manager
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is searching for a high caliber Finance Manager to join our growing sales team at our Harley Davidson Louisville location. By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a strong Finance Manager that is highly motivated and has a proven track record of successful experience in dealership management. The ideal candidate will be expected to recruit, train and manage sales staff. Oversee showrooms and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Aggressive Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior automotive experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.