The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Manager
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: As part of the Accounts Receivable Department, the Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for the management and successful operation of the front-end and back-end revenue cycle for the organization. Responsible for managing the AR Coordinators while developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure organizational growth. The AR Manager will assist the AR Director in carrying out certain aspects of the department’s goals and is responsible for providing guidance, support and leadership to team members as well as for creating and maintaining relationships within the organization and fostering partnerships in the community. The AR Manager must have expertise in accounts receivables, financial management, general accounting and audit preparation.
STARTING SALARY: $64,750 - $70,615/year
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work closely with AR Director in creating and carrying out aspects of the department’s goals.
- Ensure entire revenue cycle standards and deadlines are met.
- Attend pertinent organizational meetings in Accounts Receivable Director’s absence.
- Actively streamline processes/procedures to optimize staff/team performance.
- Evaluate data and analyze multiple processes and systems simultaneously to gain business insight.
- Collaborate with Data Sciences team to develop new reports, widgets and views in company EHR to optimize team performance.
- Create monthly duties/schedule rotation for staff.
- Create new Guarantors/Payers, Service Codes and Charge Categories in company EHR.
- Create KPIs for AR Coordinators and AR team.
- Anticipate stumbling blocks and develop contingency plans.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring staff members, as well as performing any disciplinary actions including termination.
- Create and maintain relationships within the organization as well as foster partnerships in the community.
- Train AR Coordinators on any new departmental processes/procedures being implemented.
- Train new hire staff on all team duties and workflows.
- Perform quality assurance checks on accounts to verify accuracy for proper billing.
- Maintain accurate and updated departmental policies and procedures in SharePoint.
- Act as direct liaison to clinical teams working with organization Program Managers.
- Act as a direct liaison to internal staff as well as external partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.