The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Financial Services Advisor
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: In regard to individual consumers who have been court ordered or have chosen MHCD as the individual's Payee, represent the organization as Payee. Receive, record, and track income for individual consumers. Make payments on behalf of and disburse funds to individual consumers.
SALARY RANGE: $16.83/hr. - $20.05/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receive and record income on behalf of individual consumers.
- Prepare budget with consumer by determining needs and goals.
- Prepare checks to pay expenses and provide consumer personal funds.
- Track all transactions on accounting software.
- Reconcile and monitor balances for compliance with MHCD, state and federal parameters.
- Prepare periodic reports for Social Security Administration and other regulatory agencies. Maintain communication with those agencies in the best interest of consumers.
- Coordinate with MHCD clinical staff when necessary on behalf of consumers.
- Educate, guide, and train other staff on the Client Trust Fund, and the role and responsibilities of Payeeships.