Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hotel Night Auditor (Part Time)
at Midas Hospitality
- Hampton Inn - Wentzville
- Wentzville, MO, USA
- Part Time
The Hampton Inn Wentzville, MO is currently seeking energetic, personable professionals with outgoing personalities to join our growing team. Regardless of your role, having the mentality and drive to wow each of our guests is expected and vital to both your and our success. If a career in hospitality excites you, we invite you to apply for a position that interests you.
Assists Front Office in coordinating front office activities of hotel and resolves problems arising from guests' complaints, reservation and room assignment activities, and unusual requests and inquiries by performing the following duties. Reconciles business transactions of the hotel during the 11pm-7am shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key and gives directions.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages
- Manager on Duty for thrid shift
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts
- Ensures all paperwork is completed from the Front Desk and F&B computer systems.
- Adjusts revenues for Food and Beverage coupons (if applicable).
- Reconciles movies and phone reports.
- Closes out the day for the Front Desk computer systems.
- Runs reports for the previous day's business.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations
- Uses suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Handles accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and credit through operation of the FD computer system and completion of reports required to ensure company funds are secure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Other Skills & Abilities
Typing 25 wpm minimum
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule.