Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Auditor ($16.00-$18.00)
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This postion is located at our Floyd Hill location and will sometimes report to our Black Hawk location. Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
This person will contribute to our success by auditing documentation and reports for compliance and accuracy. Pay is based upon experience $14.50 - $17.00 per hour.
- Conducts audits and maintains records in accordance with Colorado Division of Gaming (CDOG) regulations.
- Conducts audits for compliance with other State and Federal regulations, along with casino/corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices.
- Audits revenues from table games, food and beverage, and slots.
- Reconcile machines such as kiosks and ATM’s.
- Audits cage documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely
- Proficient with 10-key
- Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.