Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Auditor ($16.00-$18.00)
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Conducts audits and maintains records in accordance with Colorado Division of Gaming (CDOG) regulations.
- Conducts audits for compliance with other State and Federal regulations, along with casino/corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices.
- Audits revenues from table games, food and beverage, and slots.
- Reconcile machines such as kiosks and ATM’s.
- Audits cage documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely
- Proficient with 10-key
- Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.