Montefiore Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Data Analyst
at Montefiore Medical Center
The Payroll Analyst Primary tasks include collecting, testing, analyzing, organizing, editing and storing payroll related data, with the objective of insuring the integrity of payroll data and maintaining formal processes to confirm adequate checks and balances are in place.
- Generate daily Payroll reports using Payroll and time and attendance software. Confirm accurate time capture and pay and accurate allocation of dollars paid.
- Prepare and maintain payroll documentation, data standards, and procedures.
- Daily audit of time and attendance and payroll system input and output.
- Run payroll simulations,
- Assist with payroll close, off cycle on demand payrolls, reconciliation of weekly payroll file and year-end W2 file.
- Assist in month-end close process relating to Payroll Journal Entries and Reconciliations.
- Create hyper finds in time and attendance to review for accurate payroll processing.
- Prepare, collect, deposit and monitor overpayments.
- Provide support and train payroll staff on use of current and new payroll system.
- Prepare test scripts, perform and record testing results for system changes while assuring system changes are affecting payroll accurately.
- Audit manual checks for correct calculations, input and outputs, data entry including but not limited positive pay, payroll adjustments and other transactions.
- Ensure accurate pay and recording and end users understand system content and the proper use of the application.
- Directly and indirectly supervise 6 indirect
· AAS degree and a minimum of 3 years payroll experience with payroll processes in use for fully automated systems are required.
· Strong, technical and communication skills. Excellent Customer Service Skills.
· Advanced Excel skills