MountainView Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
6311-052 Accounting Clerk - FT
at MountainView Regional Medical Center
The primary purpose of the Accounting Clerk is to:
1. Open, sort and distribute all hospital, surgery center and physician services mail received at the hospital ensuring that all invoices and checks received in the mail are appropriately delivered to the Accounting Department.
2. Prepare checks received in the mail for the hospital per CHS policy, All checks for physician services will be directly distributed to the CBO staff and checks for the surgery center are delivered directly to the surgery center.
3. Sort all invoices with a purchase order number alphabetically and distribute to the appropriate AP staff for processing.
4. Copy, log and route all non-purchase order invoices to the appropriate department directors and/or Senior Management for approval.
5. Match receiving documents to invoices for physician services for all supply related invoices.
6. File all paid invoices in the file cabinets assigned to each of the three entities (hospital, surgery center and physician services).
7. Maintain Live Accounts Payable Check Log – this will include distributing the checks to the appropriate people and/or mailing the live checks to the payee.
8. Assist accountants with balance sheet reconciliations – i.e. do daily cash and clearing account reconciliations.
9. Maintain all records that must be stored per CHS policy in order so that they are easily retrieved from off-site storage.
10. Other duties as assigned.