Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Financial Crimes Regional Training Officer, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10026473-WD
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Education - ALL, Police/Fire/Emergency Personnel, Education - Training
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Coordinate and provide assistance to Local Compliance Officers on regional topics and targeted training
- Work with Director of Head of Global Financial Crimes Training, Local Compliance Officer and Compliance personnel to develop and implement an enhanced annual training program
- Co-work with GFCD management and other RCTO's to conduct a risk-based assessment of training needs in the region and document a plan to meet those needs
- Create and/or deliver training (Instructor led & online etc.) on financial crime related topics.
- Co-working with subject matter experts and Regional Compliance Officers and SME's to implement necessary business line classroom training
- Translate training material and other content (must be bilingual English/Japanese)
- Assist in other projects or related duties as required by GFCD Management
- At least 5 to 7 years' experience working in sanctions related compliance function of a large commercial and/or investment bank or in a regulatory agency, with direct OFAC, AML and ABC experience and oversight
- Extensive expertise in OFAC and AML laws and regulations including OFAC and AML requirements
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Learning Management and employee development
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- BA/BS Degree; Advanced degree or commensurate regulatory experience is preferred
- ACAMS Preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!