Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trade Receivables and Payables Finance Specialist
at MUFG Americas
Join a financial group that's as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better-from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world's most trusted financial group.
The incumbent is responsible for processing Supply Chain Finance(SCF) transactions for both buyer and seller led deals.
The Specialist is expected to: (a) Process with utmost care the payments to the suppliers via Pep+ and GFT. (b) Ensure all transactions are successfully booked in the system (c) Verify completeness instructions received (if any) from front/middle offices, and process it accurately within the allotted time period. (d) Follow Standard Operating procedures and execute it in accordance along with Standard Service Level Agreement.(e) Check all the queues at the end of the day, and ensure that all assigned items for the day were completed (f) Follow Compliance policies and procedures (g) Assist the supervisor for any additional task/projects.
- Perform data-entries/payment for Supply Chain Finance transactions
- Co-ordinate with Front and Middle Office
- Monitor all outstanding items, and report to FO if payment is not received on due date.
- Send Past Due Reports to FO/Management on a weekly basis.
Proof and Reconciliation:
- Reconcile all payments to supplier versus the Payment Files and Booking Report.
- Inform Front Office for any discrepancies on the Bank form vs Payment files
- All queues must be checked at end of day to ensure all items has been processed and released.
- Monitor group Instruction Mailbox regularly
- Review and act upon all the Reports provided by Internal Control Unit, including maturity reports, error batch, outstanding FX report, etc.
- All files/packet must be accurately filed with proper labels
- Save Important documents in the Shared Folder
- Respond to internal and or external inquires, providing customer with the required information to resolve the queries in a timely manner and accurately with correct details..
- Handle special assignments and/or projects, as requested by the management
- Certificate or courses or any specialized training/exposure in Trade Finance/Supply Chain Financing/Loan is a plus
- Knowledge and skills with use of Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and Access
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to support and provide team work with focus on quality and prompt customer service, and take additional assignments, as needed
- Ability to multi-task as the workflow may shift during the work day; Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong inter-personal skills, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in an automated system environment are required
- Prior experience in banking operations, such as Loan or trade finance, a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.; They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category;