Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (ES) is seeking candidates for a Billing Analyst 2 role in El Segundo, CA. The selected individual will play a key role in supporting the Manager of Billing activities and will work with their team to ensure strong processes and controls are in place and will provide value added services to our partner sectors. Candidate must be detailed oriented, have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and should have strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applies principles of accounting to compile and analyze financial information to prepare Government and Commercial billings (Cost Type, Time and Material, Firm Fixed Price Progress Payments, Milestones, and Performance Based Payments) and perform detailed analysis of billings, collections in support of NGAS Business Sector contracts
- Prepares, reviews, and submits of highly complex customer billings
- Reviews customer billings prepared by staff for compliance of contract terms and conditions and established department policies and procedures
- Maintains and oversees collection of aged billed receivables
- Monitors miscellaneous accounts receivable reporting and resolution of payment issues
- Performs analysis of unbilled balances
- Supports monthly cash collection and forecasting goals
- Interfaces with internal and external customers
- Supports banking and treasury requirements
- Supports DCAA incurred costs and billing audits
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related with at least 3 years' of relevant experience or a master's degree and 1 year of experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with GAAP, FAR, CAS, IFRS
- Bachelor's degree or master's/MBA
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.