Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NSF International
NSF International is looking for two full time Payroll Administrators for our headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Founded in 1944, NSF International is committed to protecting and improving human health and the environment on a global scale. NSF International is an independent organization that facilitates standards development, product certification, testing, auditing, education and risk management for public health and the environment. Manufacturers, regulators and consumers alike look to NSF International for the development of public health standards and certification that help protect the worlds food, water, health and consumer products.
- Accountable for timely and accurate processing of US and Canadian bi-weekly payroll in compliance with company policies, procedures and wage/hour laws including updating all personnel changes.
- Review and update timesheets for each pay period
- Analyze payroll tax filings, reports, and payments for employee withholdings.
- Assist Payroll and Oracle providers with setting up new companies, new codes, custom interface files and reports.
- Maintain and add direct deposit information in banking software for employee expense payments and to transfer funds, as needed.
- Administer bi-weekly 401K reports ensuring timely payments of employee deferrals, company match and employee loans to vendor.
- Monitor and account for employee PTO balances.
- Responsible for timely issuance of W-2s for all North America locations, T4s for Canadian locations and miscellaneous income tax forms (i.e. Washington State).
- Maintain necessary payroll schedules for tax and insurance purposes as required.
- Prepare payroll reports, maintaining records/controls and transmitting payroll. Generate multiple payroll reports for management.
- Resolve any paycheck discrepancies.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skill / Requirements
- Associates degree in accounting or in a related area of study or five (5) years payroll experience equivalent
- Two (2) years related work experience with payroll or related work experience using ADP WFN or other major payroll software systems, i.e.: PayChex, Ceridian, or Oracle.
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal / written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments within a short period of time.
- Willingness to work overtime or off-shift schedules as required.
- Efficient with MS Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential information.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field.
- Advanced classes related to payroll and taxes.
- Six (6) years of payroll related accounting experience using ADP WFN or other major payroll software systems, i.e.: PayChex, Ceridian, or Oracle.
- CPP Certification