Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Systems Administrator
at Nusenda Credit Union
Financial Systems Administrator
Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Top Workplaces!
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion and with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good - by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently seeking a Financial Systems Administrator. The Financial Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining, supporting, and operating core financial system and related systems to include troubleshooting, enhancements, and managing upgrades and changes. Responsible for the daily operations of core processing, ensuring proper batch jobs and related processes are completed timely and accurately.
- Responsible for maintaining XP2 Core system activities and documentation for modules/features used by Credit Union. This includes all related core systems are in working order, and that all systems are functioning within established parameters. Manage and support batch processing automation software for core system processes. This includes monitoring scheduled batch processes and resolving issues if identified.
- Assist in the processing and maintenance all backups including core data processing system and maintain inventory log of the same. Managing of DR and training core systems.
- Support third party interfaces with Core Systems team for systems such as FISERV, Lyxngate, and other related core vendors. This includes configuration of software & hardware, prioritization and resolution of problem issues.
- Assist Help Desk and Core Systems Manager regarding core system related issues and with annual core system upgrades, and/or enhancements. Ensuring all applications are up to date and meet security compliance.
- Maintain system documentation at the direction of the Core Systems Manager.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience
- Associate’s Degree in related field and/or industry recognized certifications
- Logical Problem Solving, Communications Skills, Research Aptitude, Self-Development, Internal Customer Service Focus
- Courtesy, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to understand basic scripting, UNIX/AIX systems, batch processing, and scheduling and automation software
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and internal transaction processing systems and applications
- Understanding of financial services industry data processing practices
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers appropriately via in person, email or by phone
- Ability to follow implementation tasks and complete on time is essential
- Strong initiative, follow-through, and analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport with vendors and potential vendors to develop strong partnering relationships
- Experience in multi-tasking, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution while providing exceptional service; represent the organization professionally in conduct and personal appearance
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and proactively communicate