Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OTO Development
Position Reports to: General Manager
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Night Auditor.
What will you be doing most days?
- Execute guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, and service procedures in compliance with brand quality assurance standards
- Maintain a friendly and hospitable attitude with guests and team members and you are present at the desk during all hours
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of local attractions and amenities in order to provide service to guests needing such information
- Ensure collections, including credit card and direct bill, are executed in accordance with company policies
- Maintain proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all company and guest property
- Ensure rates are optimized by monitoring competitor occupancy and rates
- Ensure that all required documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Properly quote daily rates and issues credits
- Perform other duties as assigned to support guest satisfaction
What are the requirements for this position?
- You are proficient in administration of applicable property management systems
- You have the ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- You have experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards and experience in maintaining security of confidential information
- You can pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
- You have experience working with a computer especially data entry
- You work well with others
- You always maintain a customer focus and put the guests’ needs first
- You maintain approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members
Physical Requirements for this Position
This has the potential to be a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position will require little to no outside travel.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!