P.B. Bell Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at P.B. Bell Companies
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager with strong personal attributes to assist the Controller in overseeing all accounting functions for a mid-sized property management company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a professional working environment.
Our mission at the P.B. Bell Companies is to be the leading provider of multi-family housing and commercial real-estate services to the Arizona market. We strive to provide quality and value to our customers through a creative and ethical approach in the management of our portfolio. To be the best, the P.B. Bell Companies will emphasize a well trained, experienced work force which is customer service oriented. Take advantage of a great opportunity to join the P.B. Bell Property Management Company by applying for our Accounting Manager position.
The Accounting Manager will assist in supervising the Accounting Department functions for multiple real estate entities. The position will:
- Prepare and review financial statements;
- Assist the Controller in all facets of managing the Accounts Payable and General Ledger staff;
- Communicate – verbal and/or written - as necessary with owners and portfolio directors to resolve accounting-related issues;
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with owners and portfolio directors;
- Manage budgets;
- Oversee the internal audit functions for all properties;
- Assist Controller in cash management.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required;
- GAAP knowledge necessary;
- Must have proven communication skills – both verbal and written;
- At least 5 years in accounting and supervisory experience;
- Past accounting experience in property management a plus;
- Must have proven Excel computer skills;
- Demonstrated ability to handle a large volume of work and strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy;
- Must be detail-oriented.