Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Pacific Dental Services Summer Intern Program is a 10 week, full-time, paid internship that provides undergraduate and graduate students with invaluable insight and experience into the operation of a large multi-state employer.
- Supports the Accounting department in the automation of the month end process
- Assists and learns the Cash/Bank Reconciliation process
- Identifies areas of opportunity to automate processes
- Presents findings and recommendations to the leadership and accounting team
- Collaborates with department team members to accomplish assigned projects
- Collaborates with other interns to accomplish completion of assigned group project
- Assists in the organization and gathering of information
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Current or recent enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Accounting
- Preferred exposure working in a finance, accounting, or similar environment, either in previous jobs or internships
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, with a more advanced skill set in Excel
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.