Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Dallas Support Center
Are you a detail-oriented and experienced billing specialist with previous dental experience? Are you looking for a challenge and the chance to be part of a true team environment? If so, now is the time to join Pacific Dental Services as a biller in our conveniently located Dallas Support Center in Irving, Texas.
We are looking for incredibly talented billing specialists who thrive in a fast-paced environment. PDS is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States and it is vital to the success of our company to find talented professionals like you for our billing department. Our Dallas Support Center in Irving, TX provides business support to PDS-supported offices so they can focus on patient care. In return, we offer one of the best career opportunities for a billing specialist. The culture at our National Support Center is fun and caring. While it is cliche to say, we are truly like a family. We care about each other and give back to the community any chance we get. We offer our employees competitive compensation and you can count on benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance, child care assistance, paid holidays and paid time off, retirement savings plans and more. In addition, your ability to grow at Pacific Dental Services is as endless as your passion to learn.
1. Print claims daily.
2. Request any additional information that is needed from the office in order to send out claims for payment.
3. Send out claims and document billing notes.
4. Process requests via email from offices in the field.
5. Print electronic claims reports and make any corrections that are needed in order for claims to be sent electronically. Request any additional information from office that is needed to make these corrections.
6. Send out all re-submittals.
7. Bill all lab claims with attached lab slips.
8. Run weekly reports for unbilled insurances.
9. Process attachments through NEA.
10. Work with your Auditor and Claim tracer in processing claims.
11. Provides customer service to the affiliated dental practices of PDS, through the call center, as well as email.
12. Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
13. Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
14. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- QSI knowledge.
- Associate, Bachelor’s Degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Service Certificate program helpful, but not required.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.