Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing File Clerk
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Dallas Support Center
The Clerk, Billing File is responsible for sorting mail and preparing claims for the postal carrier to ensure the maximum amount of revenue is sent out daily.
- Sort through mail and assign documents into a database.
- Prepare dental claims by folding and stuffing into envelopes.
- Stamp envelopes and send out daily.
- May scan documents into a database.
- Respond to email inquiries for information.
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- QSI knowledge.
- Filing experience in a fast paced environment.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.