Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
This Analyst, Business ROC will support the decision making, process optimization and strategic growth efforts of the Plan Partnerships team. The Analyst will utilize business and fee-related data to determine the most appropriate methods to develop processes and strategies that answer critical questions and solve the problems presented.
- Perform advanced business and financial data analytics to optimize value in insurance and other negotiations
- Coordinate, conduct and document financial analysis and reporting, presenting results and recommendations to management for strategic initiatives
- Analyze and document procedures and problems, and lead joint design efforts to offer a solution or improve existing business processes.
- Support project management and business analysis for various strategic initiatives, owning components of the initiatives.
- Define and recommend best practices for applying data and analytics solutions to resolve problems
- Translate business data into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers
- Develop expertise and in-depth knowledge regarding data sources and insurance company operations.
- Other duties as assigned by Management. Work with Management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economy, Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields. In lieu of degree, +4 years of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years’ of working experience in business analysis or other related fields.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Economy, Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions with limited information.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community.
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.