Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Finance Analyst
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Sr. Analyst, Finance is responsible for assisting the Financial Operations of PDS with financial planning, forecasting, reporting, budgeting, project management and supporting operational regions. This person will not only report actuals but also provide forecast and guidance to department heads and regions.
- Controller of IT department financials budget including invoice coding, office allocations, monthly accruals, project reporting, inventory controls, capitalization, and fixed assets.
- Responsible for processing, sign off on monthly accruals and monthly financials.
- Responsible for communicating financial results to executive stakeholders, being to identify discrepancies, profitability analysis, and various analyses.
- Support the creation, tracking and management of the Company's yearly budget at the project, department, regional and the enterprise level.
- Leading month-end close by reviewing actual results, preparing journal entries for accruals, and reconciling accounts.
- Effectively communicate financial results to department heads.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of production and operations to help management make key decisions.
- Assist in executive presentations on financial results impacting IT.
- Perform financial analysis, variance analysis, profitability analysis, region comparable by age and other ad hoc analysis as needed by VP of Accounting/Finance, CFO and Sr. Executive team, they will act as key point of contact in finically impacted decisions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. In lieu of degree, +2 years of experience is required.
- 2-4 years work experience within Corporate Finance/FP&A functions.
- Proven experience modeling financial concepts.
- Experience supporting operational functions such as Sales, Marketing.
- Fortune 500 experience is a plus.
- Superior knowledge and skills with excel.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.