Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
As a member of the tax department within Pacific Dental Services you will be joining one of the country’s leading dental support organizations, with over 700 supported offices in 30 states. Pacific Dental Services is recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in America for the past 10 years in a row. Our team believes in the value of constant learning and adaptability through curiosity, individual development, and team work. The tax department is structured and operates similar to a small CPA firm within the organization, providing a range of services including compliance, strategic tax planning, and advisory for our supported offices.
We are seeking a career driven individual to join full-time our Individual and Entity Taxation groups. Pacific Dental Services offers competitive salary and employee benefits, as well as assistance for qualifying continuing higher education and professional licensing.
- Prepare and file individual, partnership, s-corporation, and c-corporation tax returns using Corptax and CCH Axcess
- Prepare workpapers and maintain business entity tax data records and accounting systems
- Prepare responses to federal and state tax inquiries
- Identify accounting and income tax issues and propose strategies to resolve them
- Communicate status of work and issues with seniors and managers on a timely basis
- Conduct technical tax research as needed
- Participate in special projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- CPA eligibility before start date
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Strong sense of personal responsibility for tasks assigned
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel
- Strong ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- A detail-oriented and organized individual, who is self-motivated and proactive
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.