Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prager Metis
Prager Metis CPAs, LLC is seeking a Bookkeeper with 4+ years of experience to work in the Client Accounting Services group. We seek self-motivated professionals with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment and to work on exciting, rewarding projects for our very distinguished client roster. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Handle bank transactions; make deposits, etc
- Accounts receivable; post payments and ability to make collection calls
- Accounts payable; vendor reconciliations and bill payments
- Sales; create invoices, record daily sales transactions from POS systems, etc.
- Process weekly payrolls
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Scan all client work into electronic files
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and still provide attention to detail
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Xero and Microsoft Excel
- Can have 0- 3 plus years of relevant experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work independently
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, flex spending, vacation, and paid holidays.
Prager Metis CPAs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, employment status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by law. Prager Metis also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state laws.