Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Financial Consultant helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans; monitoring changes in financial status and life circumstances.
1. Meets with customers to determine investment needs, recommend investment strategies, and present investment choices.
2. Sells a broad array of investment and insurance products to bank customers and call on potential clients to promote HTLF Investment Services.
3. Determines other needs of clients and appropriately directs them around the bank channels.
4. Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
5. Makes presentations to help the client understand the investment opportunity and provide solutions with clear graphs, facts and figures and also predict exactly will happen to that investment in coming years.
6. Continuous monitoring of investment performance and dynamically changes strategies according to the performance.
7. Constantly contacts the clients and informs them about the updates of their investment.
8. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
9. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or General Studies.
2. 3-5 years of successful financial sales experience.
3. Knowledge of the finance industry, equity shares, bonds, commodities, mutual funds, etc.
4. Knowledge about all types of investments.
1. FINRA Series 7- Required
2. FINRA Series 66 or 63- Required
3. Life and Health Insurance License.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will