Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Advisor - Part Time
- Pos. Category
- Sales and Consulting
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Part-Time
***ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT LOVES YOU BACK?***
***DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE ONE WICKEDLY TALENTED PERSON?*****
Then we want to talk to you!! eFolks is the lead generation department for Progrexion!
The position as an eFolks credit advisor requires a high level of customer service expertise and the ability to present personalized solutions to our clients regarding their credit problems. You will have the important responsibility of assisting our clients in achieving their credit goals by presenting different options such as: credit report repair services, debt relief, bankruptcy, building positive credit, etc. and then qualifying those clients for the services.
Having a healthy credit score impacts almost every aspect of life, from buying or renting a home, to interest rates on loans, to potential job opportunities. The solutions you recommend have the potential to greatly impact the lives of our clients and their families in a positive way.
****HERE WE WORK HARD AND PLAY EVEN HARDER****
***WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE***
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Never work on Sundays
- (Your paycheck - Your choice)(Average person earns between $9.50 - $11.00 and hour)
- Family medical/dental/vision benefits for full time employees after 90 days
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with 3% company match - vesting after only 1 year
- Currently hiring for two shifts 7:45 a.m.- 11:45 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Warm leads – "no cold calling"
- Growth/advancement opportunities within the company
- Convenient office location in Rexburg, Idaho area.
- Free credit repair for employees
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Professional atmosphere in a motivating and fun call center environment
- Feel good about the services you provide customers in a down and troubled economy
Apply now: www.wickedtalentedpeople.com or send resume to email@example.com
****OUR WICKED TALENTED PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:****
- Working directly with customers over the phone to provide requested information, solve problems, resolve concerns, and demonstrate the continued value of our services
- Maintain strong sales focus, interest and ability while working in a high-volume call center environment
- Reviewing daily and weekly production goals with team leaders to establishexpectations and provide ideas on how to achieve those goals
****WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR****
- Customer Service experience; (prefer 1 yr experience)
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Excellent customer service and sales
- Ability to learn and be coachable
- Excellent problem solving skills, time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and drive, with a passion to excel
- Goal driven
- Stable, relevant work history