Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Audit Clerk
at Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Ensures accurate recording of gaming and resort revenue.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activates. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort & Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Compute and prepare reports and analysis as requested by management, including a variety of audit functions.
- Effectively manage time.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Investigate discrepancies.
- Provide assistance in other accounting functions as directed by supervisor including accounts payable support and maintain related time lines.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding proprietary information and activities.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Professionally deal with difficult situations/people.
- Work in stressful situations.
- Meet deadlines as required.
- Meet multiple priorities of business demands.
- Repetitive work, especially at the end of each month.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 and TERO Policies, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Able to constantly sit/stand/walk during shift. Frequently lift a minimum of 30lbs.
ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS
- Revenue Audit Offices and Storage.
- Work is generally performed in a office and Casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and a high noise level.
- Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior bookkeeping/accounting experience, and/or related course work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Receiving/storeroom control skills.
- Computer and 10-key skills.
- Casino Experience
Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License